10 most amazing reception halls around the US
When you think of your dream wedding, you always imagine the place. What makes a wedding special are not just people around you. The reception adds something special into the intimate moment you are spending with your partner.
If you have not decided yet about the reception hall of your wedding, we will show you 10 beautiful places that could be one of your options across the country.
Here is the list of 10 most amazing reception halls around the US that you could choose from:
- The Boathouse. This wedding venue will offer you the charm of the waterfront plus unlimited access to the mansion in Prospect Park, Brooklyn. This place has been serving weddings for hundred years now. Enjoy the elegant setting plus modern amenities offered by the park.
- Willow Stay Ranch. This reception is not your typical hall in Gardnerville, Nevada. You can go rustic yet achieve elegance of your wedding in this private residence and property. This is perfect for intimate and private events that will make your celebration solemn and free from the bustles of the city crowd.
- Oheka Castle. Do you want to have a spacious castle to call your own in your special day at Long Island, NY? This place has a lot to offer from gardens to elegant rooms. They have huge halls for your wedding ceremony. You can invite all of your friends and be like royals for once for a while in the grandest castle in the US.
- Jardin Del Sol. If you want to have a huge outdoor tent hall located at Snohomish, WA, getting this place is just perfect. This place is rich in lush woodlands and extremely large pasture which could serve as your ballroom. Get married close to nature by booking this place.
- San Francisco’s City Hall. To get hold of this place, you need to ask permission ahead of time. If the place is reserved, your spot for perfect photography is assured. Two available places that you could use are Rotunda (free) and Mayor’s balcony (available for reservation). These receptions could accommodate more than 100 guests.
- Treehouse Point. If you are looking for peace and tranquility in Issaquah, WA, this place is for you. Getting married in a tree house is an extraordinary experience. The perks of getting this venue are the beautiful view of the forest and the raging river nearby.
- Tuckahoe Plantation. This historical house of Thomas Jefferson could be your wedding reception area. The place is a huge property which can accommodate around 400 guests. This outdoor wedding venue is perfect for an intimate wedding. Book now!
- New York Public Library, NYC. Its magnificent architecture will provide a classy reception for your special event, especially its marble interior. This hall is really huge so inviting more than 200 guests will not be a problem. This place located in Richmond, Virgina is perfect for classy and intimate wedding with style.
- Cal-A-Vie Health Spa. Wait? What? Spa? Think again because when you see the French style villa of this place located at Vista, California, you jaw will basically drop. You can host your wedding in the L’Orangerie hall. It is time to try a French inspired wedding for a change.
- Montelucia Resort & Spa. Do you want to tie the knot in this desert resort in Scottsdale, Arizona? The Castillo Lucena of this resort could be the best hall for your wedding. You will get stunning mountain background plus classic ballrooms. What more can you ask for?
Choosing among these 10 most amazing reception halls around the US could not be so hard. After all, these places are the best when it comes to quality and offerings. Bring your wedding entourage to this place and start making wonderful memories.
List of top wedding venues throughout the US: